Our guidelines for Safe Scuba Diving, without risk of contagion from Covid19. We have answered some FAQs, to be able to share new underwater adventures with you.
After the stop imposed by the first lockdown, we restarted with our activities: diving, diving courses, snorkeling and swimming lessons preparatory to scuba diving for children and adults.
Of course, this year and next 2021 they will be very different from previous years, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
ATIS Diving Club will continue to provide the best possible service, adapting its own protocols and adopting more and more precautions to welcome our divers and our students in total safety.
We have always used the highest safety standards for the cleaning and sanitizing procedures of our spaces and our diving equipment, and now we have further implemented them and adapted them to the new needs, derived from COVID-19.
To familiarize yourself with our updated procedures, we have created “FAQs – Frequent questions", so that you can inform and update yourself on our daily operations:
What has changed in ATIS Diving Club?
First of all, at ATIS Diving Club you will always find a dedicated Instructor group, passionate and professional who will welcome you to do what we all love: SCUBA DIVING, SNORKELING and SWIMMING!
It is safe to go to the classrooms of our school and to the diving center?
Both at the diving center and in the School, we follow the new guidelines presented by the Italian government, by the Coast Guard and local authorities. Moreover, we also apply the rules created by our Didactics, as well as those suggested by AND (Divers Alert Network).
What are the main guidelines for safe diving?
- We recommend that you book in advance through our website, in the dedicated section "Book your dive”, filling in the required documents.
- We encourage you to take your body temperature; if higher than 37,5 degrees, access to the diving center will be denied.
- We will make more use of the outdoor spaces and limit the places on our boats and in the classrooms, to maintain the spacing.
- We will respect the measures of social distancing by maintaining at least 1 meter between all customers and crew.
- We will all wear personal protective gear (mask and gloves), in accordance with the regulations; we will distribute these dpi to those who do not have them.
- Soap and disinfectant gels will always be available, both in the classroom and on our boats.
- All the equipment will be kept in separate bags and containers, after disinfection.
For scuba diving, I can rent the equipment in total safety?
Yup, it is safe to use our rental equipment, which will be disinfected and sanitized with extreme care, after each use.
All members are aware of the necessary sanitation procedures for the equipment, after each use. Moreover, we recommend to those who have their own equipment, to pay attention and prevent it from coming into contact with that owned by ATIS Diving Club.
It is possible to book a diving course?
Yup, we can offer all of our courses divers, which always include a first theoretical and a practical part.
The theory can be done in the classroom, or, using the new E-Learning systems, made available to our didactics, with dedicated video lessons.
Once the theoretical part is finished, we will use the affiliated swimming pools for the practical part.
Our scuba diving will continue also in the winter period (subject to new lockdown).
Durante i briefing, distance will be guaranteed at all times and the guidelines to be kept before and after the dive will be reiterated.
During the courses we will integrate the new skills with the updated provisions, to minimize the risk of transmission. Therefore, when you are certified, you will be able to dive all over the world, thanks to the technical skills acquired, enriched by updates to minimize the risk of contagion.