The diving course for children includes training in the water as well as teaching useful techniques for wearing and adjusting the equipment. During this diving course children learn how to:
- Avoid fogging of the mask.
- Get into the water correctly.
- Check the buoyancy.
- Swimming on the surface.
- Expel water from the snorkel in different ways.
- Empty the mask, into which water has entered, despite being underwater.
- Return to the surface effortlessly.
Not only, thanks to the presence of qualified diving instructors, during the diving course, children will also learn a:
- Swim properly underwater by compensating for the airways.
- Fin the right way.
- Make the "upside down" effortlessly.
- Use the weights to reach the bottom.
- Swim in trim.
- Breathe underwater from a self-contained breathing apparatus.
In addition to the classic swimming styles, instructors will teach some skills, like the frog kick and the dolphin kick.
Moreover, during the diving course children will be able to learn some relaxation and concentration techniques.
Not only, the instructor will explore important issues such as the problem of pollution, the value of respect for the partner and the difference between lakes and seas, in the underwater experience.
The teaching material is designed for our little divers, therefore suitable for children, thanks to the prediction of games, exercises useful for learning and videos on diving and the underwater world.
The slides presented are fun and captivating: they will catch their attention.
The requirements to be able to enroll in the course are 2:
- having accomplished 8 years of age;
- have a fair amount of water.
Times and days of attendance can be agreed, according to the needs of children and families.
Here it is 10 good reasons why a child should take a diving course. You find them who.
Discover ours courses dedicated to children.